Friday, February 23, 2007

Dr Rajendram - Results Of NHS Complaints Procedure

Hello My Friends

Following the complaint I made to Go To Doc Limited about Dr Rajendram and him prescribing me with anti biotics that contained pencillin despite me telling him on several occasions during the consultation and over the phone that I am allergic to penicillin, Go To Doc undertook an investigation using the standard NHS complaints procedure.

The local free newspaper has published a follow up story detailing that Dr Rajendram now faces an inquiry panel and is still suspended from his GP duties pending this inquiry which is good news for the patients of Go To Doc and Tameside Hospital.

I will post the details here soon.

On a lighter note, I have started to run again in preparation for the Great Run in Manchester in May and I am pleased to say my training is going well but I have suffered a huge tear in my chest wall muscle and the lining of my lungs is still inflamed as a result of the anaphylaxis so I have to take it slowly to ensure I allow my body chance to recover and I just hope that I don't have any permanent damage that might impede my running as I love it so much.

Enjoy your weekend and I look forward to your return visit again soon.

Make Good Choices

From Your Friend The Energy Angel

1 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ηi there, i read your blog occaѕіonally and i own а similaг
one аnd i wаs just wondering if
yоu gеt a lоt of spam commеnts?

If so hοw do yоu reduce it, any plugin or anуthing
you can recommеnd? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

http://www.ufodigest.com/users/i80equipment
Stop by my page ... bucket trucks for sale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home