Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Write-Stuff

Hello My Friends

Hope youre well and getting ready to wrap up against the forecast snow - I can be a snow angel for a day or two hopefully !

On a recent trip to visit a childrens centre in Morecambe where I am advising on how they can reduce heat loss and improve the thermal efficiency of the building I stumbled upon a fantastic shop that has opened in Lancaster city centre.

The Write-Stuff has been opened by a husband and wife team and moved from previous premises within Botany Bay near Chorley. Ken and his wife deserve every success - what a fabulous business concept and what lovely people.

Ken has been collecting autographs and autographed photos of the rich and famous for over 35 years and has now decided to sell them. What a brilliant way to recycle all the collection and believe me what a collection it is !! Its simply breathtaking - some of the photos are so rare that you would hardly believe the photo would be for sale in such a shop never mind complete with a genuine autograph too !

I bought a couple of tin plates showing a lithograph print of a Hornby Train advert from yester year and one with VW camper van featured - my Mum and Dad used to have a VW camper van called Norman so this was pure nostalgia.

I also bought a great photo of Robbie Williams in concert for my pal Kim who adores him.

I will be returning to the Write-Stuff very soon to pick out some rare signed photos of horse racing jockeys and trainers to have Ken create a collage for my Dads 76th birthday present - I will make sure I take the Kleenex as Im sure to burst into tears when looking through what Ken has collected - its truly an awesome place and their customer service is second to none.

The Write-Stuff - Ken Mills
11 - 13 King Street
Lancaster LA1 1JN

www.writestuffautographs.com

01524 843388

Make Good Choices people - visit Ken's shop soon!

From Your Friend The Energy Angel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home